Shoe weight: 314 g. - ( Size 9 UK )
Pronation support: Nobody
Running surface: Street
Runner weight: Medium (80 Kg. ) — Heavy (> 90 Kg.) — Medium - Heavy (80-90 Kg.)
Running pace: Slow (> 6 min/km) — Medium - Slow (5-6 min/km)
Distance traveled: Short — Medium
- Ideal for entry level runners and recovery runs
- Upper in lightweight Engineered mesh for greater breathability and flexibility in strategic points
- Midsole with compound Boost , present both in the heel and forefoot area , and Bounce which work in synergy to guarantee a perfect balance between cushioning and reactivity
- Rubber sole for superior grip even on wet surfaces
- Toe with reinforced TPU insert for greater protection
- Lacing system with flat laces and mixed eyelets to better manage pressure and adherence to the foot for a perfect fit
- 3D side inserts printed laterally on the upper to keep the foot always in position
- Thin and soft tongue integrated into the structure
- Stiffer shell at the base of the heel to increase stability during stance
- Collar padded inside for greater comfort and extended at the back for greater protection of the Achilles tendon
- Reflective details
- Shaped and removable insole
The Boost midsole offers better energy return thanks to the structure made up of thousands of capsules that store energy and return it with each step. It also maintains the best performance in any weather condition. Tested at a temperature from +40° to -20°, the BOOST compound is three times more resistant than the traditional EVA material.
Designed by adidas with the aim of obtaining a midsole as soft and flexible as possible. It is a material that makes use of small structured elements that contract when pressure is applied to the shoe, channeling the energy and then returning to their original position during momentum.
Line of high-performance materials made using recycled raw materials, used to renew production methods and offer a more eco-sustainable choice.