Speedo Fastskin LZR VALOR OPBK BLACK , the new Speedo racing suit for swimmers and made by swimmers. The Australian brand, leader in the world of competitive swimming, presents the new Fastskin generation and has managed to improve even more, surpassing the Elite 2 swimsuit, so loved worldwide. Aqualab has once again succeeded in the miracle, improving the Speedo products step by step.
Valor gives continuity to the Elite 2 design, maintaining a Full Black model and a two-tone Red and Black model. As already mentioned, improving Elite 2 was not easy at all, but Valor introduces some new features that have no equal in terms of technology and study of materials . The finishes have been redesigned and the welds have silicone inserts to increase resistance and prevent water from entering even after several uses.
The lightness of its predecessor is even more evident and the balanced compression allows the swimmer to use this costume in all types of competitions. It can be defined as an "All Around" swimsuit capable of becoming the perfect swim partner.
Part number: 68-11978D881
FINA approval: SP221104
Body/Liners 65% Polyamide – 35% Elastane
Strengths of Speedo Fastskin LZR VALOR OPBK KSKN AF GREEN/BLUE – D881
Feel invincible and able to exceed your limits thanks to Speedo innovations, worn by the champion Caeleb Dressel which dominated in the last international releases. Designed BY swimmers and FOR swimmers, the new generation Fastskin has been taken to the next level, thanks to four years of non-stop research by Aqualab. Here are the strengths of your new swimsuit:
Start loving your new Speedo swimsuit right away, making you feel comfortable from the first race. Designed BY swimmers and FOR swimmers, the new generation Fastskin has been taken to the next level, thanks to four years of non-stop research by Aqualab. Here are the strengths of your new swimsuit:
- LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION – Increasingly resistant and at the same time light fabrics, for a racing costume that will immediately seem like a "second skin".
- MODERATE COMPRESSION – A balanced combination of nylon and elastomer, to give the right amount of compression, which will allow you to tackle all races, whether short or cross-country.
- BRUSHING ON THE LEGS – Double brushing on the legs for greater muscle support and for better stability in the kick phase.
- ABDOMINAL BRUSHING – Double brushing also on the abdominal part for greater support to the pelvis and limit the oscillations in the water.
- NEW FINISHES FOR THE BELT AND LEGS – New finishes with technology developed to reduce water entry during the swim.